Embroidery is the technique of decorating apparel, fabric, or other materials with needle and thread. It can be produced by a machine or in some cases by hand. In our usage it is always done by a machine that is specifically made for the apparel or any kind of fabric.
Embroidery is great on caps, polo, towels, patches and more. For this reason it is very commonly done on uniform or on items for corporate give away or sell as promotional goods. Unlike screen printing, for embroidery the number of colors in the design has no bearing on the price. This makes it a great choice for a design that features up to 8 colors. We are proud to offer embroidery as a customization option for our customers.
We accept orders:
- With NO MINIMUM ORDER
- Embroidery charge starts at Php 50
- One (1) time charge Programming Fee
- Programming fee starts at Php500
- RUSH ORDER within 5 days with additional charges
For orders & inquiries:
- Send the details of your order/inquiry at email@example.com or click “Request a quote”
- Indicating the following details:
- Type of shirt or fabric:
- Date Needed:
- Mock up of design (optional if available)